Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What I Do...


I was without internet from Saturday until late yesterday afternoon. I had plenty to keep me busy though.

I worked on Kendall's room. I did a little decluttering. I pulled weeds from my flower bed in the early mornings or late afternoons when it's not so unbearably hot.

I started working out again in earnest - and this time Alfred is working out with me. I did many loads of laundry. I took a nap or two.

I watched the girls ride down the driveway on their scooters and listened to howls of laughter as they raced the wind.

I looked with eyes of wonder at the beauty of my sunflowers finally opening with their bright, cheerful blooms.

And most of all...

I counted my blessings for being surrounded with nature, beauty, love, and joyful occupation - being the keeper of my home and family.

2 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

I love what you do. I love how you honour your home and family. This was a beautiful and inspiring post.

Stephanie S. said...

I'm inspired, too.
I love the gentleness and serenity of your ending words.
Stephanie