Monday, June 23, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook - June 23

To read more Daybooks, visit Peggy...

FOR TODAY


Outside my Window...partly cloudy skies, a nice breeze at times, blooming flowers, chirping birds, and a wild cat named Thomas.

I am thinking...of ways to bless my husband.

I am thankful for...my family, my pets, the land we live on, and good neighbors.

From the kitchen...King Ranch Chicken for dinner and brownies for dessert.

I am wearing...blue jean shorts and a gray Marilyn Monroe tee.

I am reading...Plain & Fancy by Wanda E. Brunstetter

I am hoping...for a good nights rest.

One of my favorite things...is the scent of fresh rain in the air.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...regular house work, wash & detail my car, come up with some summer meals, exercise...

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

No comments: