Saturday, June 07, 2008

Family Visits and Yet Another Project


I haven't been around much this week because I had family in town. It's always fun to get all my siblings together, along with Mama, and catch up. Mama left today to go back to Iowa, taking Kendall with her for the next 2 weeks. Then she'll return to stay for the rest of the summer!

I am starting a new house project. I am going to have Kendall's room painted by the time he comes home. I'm going to clean his room out tomorrow (and believe me, it needs it!) and start mudding walls on Monday. He doesn't know about it, so it will be a complete surprise! However, he did choose the paint color - he likes the blue I used in the kitchen.

Hope you're having a great weekend!

2 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Sounds like the the perfect visit! How wonderful she gets to go away for a little trip and visit too, change up her summer a bit.

I'm finally getting inspired to work on the house. I'm going through and donating stuff I no longer want and need and also want to start putting art up on the walls. It's wonderful that I am FINALLY starting to feel at home.

joan said...

Hi Tracy,

Sounds like you are having a busy summer so far. Glad you had a nice visit. Hope you are doing well and staying cool.