Thursday, June 12, 2008

CVS shopping


(not pictured: one 12 pk. Coke & one Dots candy)

This is what I bought for $35.34 today at CVS. I saved $38.38 and received $11.49 in ECB's.

4 - 12 pk. Cokes
7 pkgs. candy
1 -10 oz. Sea Breeze
1 - 16 oz. Sea Breeze
In Style magazine
2 FAB laundry detergents
1 Nivea Shave Gel
1 Nivea Bodywash for Men
1 Nivea Oil Control Facial Cleanser
1 CVS maxi pads
1 Listerine Smart Rinse


I am still learning the ends and outs of CVS shopping. I've been able to stock up on several items using sales, coupons, and the ECB's within the last 6 months.

2 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

I don't know what CVS shopping is but whatever it is, you did great! And thanks for your recent comment. Your creative shopping and love of life at home helps me so much.

joan said...

My daughter is interested in doing this with CVS. She was telling me all about it. I guess it's a big thing on the mommmy blogs she reads but you are also able to save lots of money so that's great Tracy!