Saturday, June 21, 2008

Back from MIA


I've been MIA - trying to get Kendall's room painted before he came home. We finished the painting yesterday and I got his room put all back together. He will be home around midnight tonight. Seems like forever...

I spent the morning at the grocery store. They had a lot of good sales, which I was able to pair up with a few coupons. My starting total was $197. 62....Alfred would have had a stroke if he'd been with me...hehehe! After rewards card savings & coupons, I paid $118.39 out of pocket - saving $74.06.

After that, I spread mulch in my flower bed and then set to work on the house. Now that the main work is out of the way, I think I'll put my feet up and read for a bit.

2 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

My goodness you have been busy! I think you deserve to take a break for sure.

Ann said...

I've been missing too! Glad you got the room done! It's always nice to accomplish something! do you have any suggestions for ants in my kitchen? Little tiny pinhead size ants. I keep cleaning and they keep coming back. 1 or 2 at a time. Driving me crazy!

it's a beautiful sunny Sunday here. Sara's due date is today! I hope to have pictures soon of my new grandbaby!

Have a great day!