Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Thrifting Treasures


Jane Erye by Charlotte Bronte - $1.00
The Empty House by Rosamunde Pilcher - $1.00
A Year in Provence by Peter Mayle - $1.00
Coming Home by Rosamunde Pilcher - $1.00
Winter Solstice by Rosamunde Pilcher - $2.00
Scruples by Judith Krantz - $2.00


Blue Jean Shorts by Kyoto Kasuals - $1.00
Honkey Tonk Woman tee by CMT - $1.00
Blue Leopard Tank Top by White Stagg - $1.00
Red Button-Up Tank with White Stars by Carolina Blues - $1.00

White Tank with Red Trim by ProSpirit - $1.00
Blue Jean Shorts by Life Energy Intelligence Jeans - $3.99


White, Purple & Gray Tank by ProSpririt Athletic Gear - $1.00
Khaki Skort by St. John's Bay- $3.99

Who says looking fabulous has to cost a fortune?

4 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

It's so true! You did fantastic! I love everything you bought and getting a copy of Jane Eyre for a steal like that...talk about treasure. That's one of my favourite novels ever! Way to go Tracy!

The Queen of Fifty Cents said...

Great finds! And I love that quilt in the background too.

Sandcastle Momma said...

What great finds you got and I love the outfit you're wearing! I haven't been to a good yard sale in a long time. People around here seem to think that only $2 or $3 dollars off purchase price is a good deal. Not me LOL

Ann said...

You've got 2 of my favorite books in that stack! Coming Home and Winter Solstice. You'll love them. I've got the PBS version of A year in Provence on my Netflex list. Didn't realize it was a book. I'll have to look for that one too. Read Jane Erye in college. very good. Love the outfit. Thrift shopping is so fun! Have a great weekend.