Thursday, May 08, 2008

Soaking Up the Sun


I picked up a baby blue lounge chair so I can lay out in the privacy of my backyard without being seen by everyone in the 'hood. This body ain't fit to be seen in a bathing suit just yet. I spent a glorious hour soaking up the sun as the girls shot each other (and me in the process) with squirt bottles.

It is hot and breezy today. The sun keeps peeping through the clouds that are rolling in. It looks like it may rain. Temperatures here are in the 80s during the day and upper 50s-70 degrees at night. Just imagine what August will be like....

But for now, I must turn my attentions to the house. Dishes are calling my name to be washed and then I want to work on the walls. I want to paint this weekend!! Hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

Sandcastle Momma said...

I saw your picture in your previous post and it doesn't look like you need to be hiding to me! I love to tan in my back yard as well and I've always thought that tan fat looks a lot better than white fat LOL I have a little bathing suit I wear in my yard and one that covers more for when we go to the beach. I never have understood how these 250 pound women can prance around in itty bitty bikinis but we see them at the beach all of the time. Some things are just better left covered up LOL

tales from an O.C. cottage said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh, a tan....the only one I get nowadays is from a tube. That ad does take me back the old
days when I did tan tho...Just found your blog...so cute!


M

Sacred Suzie said...

I love that you have a special secret chair for sunbathing. I want to plant trees so people can't see me on my deck, whether or not I'm in a bathing suit, LOL.

We had one hot day and now it's cold and rainy again! Ugh!

Ann said...

To chilly for sunbathing yet! Love the new header!