Monday, May 05, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ May 5th


If you would like to read other Daybooks or add your own entry, please visit Peggy's blog.

FOR TODAY

Outside my Window...the dark illuminated only by the stars in the sky.

I am thinking...of how tired Alfred must be, yet he won't get to rest until this weekend.

I am thankful for...flowers in the garden.

From the kitchen...a chocolate ice box cake.

I am creating...plans for next year's homeschool.

I am going...to enjoy the warm weather & nature by spending more time outdoors.

I am wearing...blue jean shorts and a t-shirt that says "Honky Tonk Girl" with a guitar and roses.

I am reading...Celia's House by D.E. Stevenson.

I am hoping...that Alfred gets hired as a police officer at one of the two places he applied with.

I am hearing...crickets and bullfrogs.

Around the house...my desk needs to be cleared again and there are dishes to be done.

One of my favorite things...is chocolate! :)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...is to work on & paint walls, laundry, and weed the flower bed.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing for you...

2 comments:

Regina Clare Jane said...

Thank you for sharing your day!
What a lovely blog you have!
Blessings!

fairmaiden said...

Thank you for visiting sea cottage. You have a lovely blog, I especially like the Ann Frank quote on the sidebar. I will be back to visit!