Monday, May 19, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook - May 19th

FOR TODAY

Outside my Window...are blue skies and birds chasing insects.

I am thinking...that I have a lot to get done before my Mama comes down from Iowa to visit.

I am thankful for...for the work Alfred did on the yard this weekend. It looks so much better!

From the kitchen...BLT sandwiches that tasted so good.

I am creating...lean muscle through regular exercise.

I am going...to be home painting and cleaning all week.

I am wearing...blue jean shorts, a blue v-neck tee, and blue crocs.

I am reading...Voluntary Simplicity by Duane Elgin and The Creative Family by Amanda Blake Soule!

I am hoping...for abundant energy to get this painting done...

I am hearing...Zoey 101 on tv.

Around the house...painting, cleaning, organizing, watering flowers, weeding flower beds...

One of my favorite things...BLT sandwiches. I think I am hooked on them now. :)


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...go walking 3 times this week.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Please visit Peggy's blog to read more Daybooks or create one of your own.

4 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

There are many positive elements swirling around your life right now: good food, exercise, accomplishing so much. Life sounds good right now. :)

Kelli said...

I enjoyed reading your Daybook and I hope you are having a great week!
~Kelli

Kathy said...

I enjoyed reading your daybook. You have a really lovely blog! Interesting picture too!! Have a perfect weekend…Kathy@ Mimi’s Garden

MyThreeDaughters said...

Thank you for mentioning your books. I looked for simplicity books in my library catalogue and found something special that I had wanted to read.
www.homesteadblogger.com/ourlittlehouseintown