Saturday, May 31, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Sandcastle Mama tagged me for this short meme. So here it goes.

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

At the end of the post, the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

a) What was I doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago I was still keeping the home-fires burning; though not quite as well as I do now. :)

b) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today:
Grocery shopping
Visit with family
Plant the Asiatic Lily Mama brought me
Cook a good meal for dinner
Do a load of laundry

c) Snacks I enjoy:
Chocolate
Skittles
Ice Cream

d) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Pay off our debt!!
Take the kids to Disney World
Philanthropy endeavors
Travel

e) Places I have lived:
Columbia, Missouri
Pensacola, Florida
Lacombe, Louisiana
Robertsdale, Alabama

And who am I tagging?
Laurie at Rose Cottage
Ann at A Mother's Minute
Suzie at Suzie's Sacred Space
Heather at Orange Blossom Goddess

4 comments:

Sandcastle Momma said...

I lived in Pensacola too. It's funny that we seem to have so much in common LOL We want to make a Disney trip as well but these days you just about have to be a billionaire to go. My youngest son loves Skittles so much that we call him that a lot LOL

Ann said...

Thanks for inviting me to play along. I posted mine today! Happy Sunday! Time for the nap on my to do list! LOL

Sacred Suzie said...

Thank you for the reminder and for the tag! I hope I can do this one soon Tracy. Life has been insane this week but I will try, it's a good one.

I would pay off our debts too, in a heartbeat. Oh that would be so nice.

Heather said...

Sorry I missed this before! I've done the meme. I'm so boring!