Friday, May 30, 2008

Home Tour


This is my blue kitchen. The color is Rumbling Rapids by Dutch Boy.
Eventually I want to paint the cabinets white...


Sorry for the glare! This is my microwave center with my cookbooks and a cherub lamp on top. The cabinet holds the kids' art supplies, books, and games.


The top of my fridge...


The comfy couch with pillows and throws...


The entertainment center and all my pretties...


Oh, how I missed seeing all of my pictures on the walls!

There are still odds and ends that need to be done, but it will be done in due time. I did not have any before pictures except for the ones somewhere in the archives - sorry!

Hope you enjoyed the tour of our humble home!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Nice and bright!

Sandcastle Momma said...

Wow! You really did a great job. Everything looks so fresh and clean. I love that color blue and it will look really good with the cabinets painted white too. I know you must be glad to have all of that work behind you!
I've tagged you for a short meme so if you want you can come by my site and get it.

Sacred Suzie said...

I LOVED the tour Tracy! It's so wonderful to see your home that you love and care for so much. That colour in the kitchen is stunning, so much character! I have some wood cabinets in our kitchen, most of them are painted white but then one section is natural. It's so weird!

MyThreeDaughters said...

I am glad you got your pictures up on the walls. It looks very comfortable in your home.
www.homesteadblogger.com/ourlittlehouseintown