Tuesday, April 08, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY - April 8th...
Outside My Window...daylight is slowing fading.
I am thinking...of my to-do list for tomorrow.
I am thankful for...my husband, Alfred, who works so hard to provide for our family.
From the kitchen...the aroma of garlic breadsticks wafts through the air.
I am creating...memories with my family.
I am going...to wash up the dinner dishes then relax with my family.
I am reading...a Nancy Drew mystery.
I am hoping...for a peaceful resolution regarding a family situation.
I am hearing...cats purring contentedly.
Around the house...I am simplifying and decluttering room by room.
One of my favorite things...heart-to-heart talks with Alfred.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
- Take Kenzie to the doctor on Thursday
- Bake cookies
- Plan a menu & shopping list for the week
- Put mulch down in the flower bed after I weed it again

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I am a day late with my post, but it's better late than never! {{smile}}

If you would like to participate in A Simple Woman's Daybook or read other entries, please visit Peggy's blog: http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Peggy said...

I enjoyed reading your daybook! My Hannah LOVES Nancy Drew books. She is reading one about everything 4th day or so...lol. Thank you for taking part. I hope to see you next Monday! You have a lovely blog!!

Blessings,

joan said...

I've not heard of this before but it's a great idea. I'll check it out. Love the photo.

Beth Dargis said...

I have gotten lost in reading your blog. The picture at the top lured me in right away :)

I adore books and birds as well. Jane Eyre and a Year in Provence are two of my favorite books ever. I don't think I know Rosamunde Pilcher, what kinds of books does she write?

Enjoy your farm fresh eggs!

Maggie Ann said...

I love the Simple Woman's Daybook and am planning to join in next Monday. Your mention of reading a Nancy Drew book sparked my interest. My friend is so into Nancy Drew things. She even has a Nancy D. switchplate. Her granddaughter collects it all and plays the video games. I too read Nancy Drew and enjoy the stories occasionally. I've enjoyed reading your daybook.