Monday, April 28, 2008

A Simple Woman's Daybook ~ April 28th

Please visit Peggy's blog to read other entries and/or add your own!

FOR TODAY

Outside my Window...the gray skies have returned.

I am thinking...about the injured wild orange tabby cat who I haven't seen in a couple of days and am hoping he is okay.

I am thankful for...my husband, Alfred, the snake wrangler! :)

From the kitchen...eggs, cheese grits, and biscuits for dinner.

I am creating...lists of favorite meals and food items we need to stock up on.

I am going...to be reading through cookbooks to add a little variety to my menus.

I am wearing...jeans and a British Barbie tee.

I am reading...a book about Mother Teresa borrowed from the library.

I am hoping...for sunshine tomorrow.

I am hearing...the evening news on tv.

Around the house...is a few loads of laundry to be completed, my desk that needs to be cleared, and the May/June issue of Victoria magazine to read.

One of my favorite things...is falling asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...baking, menu planning, homeschooling, watering flowers and plants, and reorganize the pantry.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing for you...I love the art work of Susan Rios!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hi,
great post. I love my Victorian magazine.
Blessings,
Elizabeth