Monday, April 21, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ April 21st

FOR TODAY

Outside my Window
...sunshine, blue skies, and a high of 85 degrees!

I am thinking...of all the projects I want to complete around the house and yard.

I am thankful for...air conditioning.

From the kitchen...a chocolate icebox cake will be made today.

I am creating...home-cooked meals for my family.

I am going...try to put the house in order and do more painting.

I am wearing...jeans and a t-shirt.

I am reading...nothing at the moment...I've been too tired to even attempt to read!

I am hoping...Alfred can get my new pulley clothesline up sometime this week.

I am hearing...the laundry spinning in the washer.

Around the house...it looks like a tornado came through. Is it possible to keep everything neat & tidy while in the midst of home improvements??

One of my favorite things...chocolate!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...buy more mulch for the flower bed, homeschool, continue painting walls, bake a cake...

Here is a picture thought I am sharing for you...

Please visit Peggy's blog to view other entries and add your own!

No comments: