Monday, April 14, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ April 14th

FOR TODAY

Outside my Window...the moon is shining brightly in the sky.

I am thinking...how lovely the word "home" is....there is no place like home.

I am thankful for...laughter in my home.

From the kitchen...homemade chocolate chip cookies with a glass of ice cold milk.

I am creating...a list of projects I want to tackle.

I am going...to sleep peacefully tonight....I worked hard today.

I am reading...a scrapbook mystery borrowed from the library.

I am hoping...for warm weather to return!

I am hearing...the tick-tock of the clock.

Around the house...we have finally begun to paint the walls!

One of my favorite things...is roses.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...continue painting and general homekeeping.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing for you...
Please go to Peggy's blog to read other entries and to add your own!

1 comment:

Lady Laurie said...

Hi Tracy!
Hope all is well with you and your family. How's the painting going?
I saw that you won the giveaway from Mrs. Witl's ~ Congratulations ~ that is so cool!!!