Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Rain is forecasted for nearly every day this week, which will be good for my garden. The girls and I made another trip to the library. Kenzie had finished her books and wanted more and we also got Tales from Avonlea on DVD. After the library, I took them to the park as promised. They had a grand time!

I did exercise yesterday and I am feeling the effects this morning. I did Leslie Sansone's Walk Strong workout which is interval training (alternating segments of cardio & weights) and it's tough! Today I plan to do Yoga and use weights to work my upper body.

If you're looking for a true beginners yoga video try Leslie Sansone's Yoga You Can Do. I really like Leslie Sansone's workouts because she is not hard to follow, yet you get a really good workout.

On the home front, there is general tidying up to do and I am going to try to work on sanding the walls. I'm ready to get this done so we can finally paint. If I had been smart, I should have done one section at a time, but it's an open floor plan so I thought it would be easier to get it all done in one swoop. Not so! The rest of the rooms will be a cake walk after this...

Happy April Fool's Day!

5 comments:

Super B's Mom said...

I just wanted to say that I love your blog. It is so beautiful and refreshing! :)

Super B's Mom said...

I live in North Alabama - near Fort Payne. Are you in North or South AL?

Sacred Suzie said...

It sounds like you're doing an amazing job at taking care of yourself and getting strong, that's fantastic! I hope you're enjoying it too. I want to do yoga but my spirit resists, I wonder what that's about?

Claire said...

Lovely picture at the start. I hope your garden thrives!

Cxx

theysaywordscanbleed said...

thanks for the tip, i've always wanted to try yoga.

Arlene,
Gig Harbor florist