Monday, March 31, 2008

Plans for Today

I got everything planted yesterday except the creeping red sedum and the caladiums. Those are on my to do list for today though. I did get some sun as I worked. I like to have, at the very least, a slight tan.


The girls do not know it yet, but we are planning to buy them this awesome swing set with our tax rebate check. They love to be outside and this will give them something to do at home instead of always running off to play with the neighbor children.

On the home front, I have basic homemaking tasks to do. I'm planning to take the girls to the library and park as well....and get those last few plants in the ground. I also need to get back on track with exercise. So that's about all that's going on in my little corner of the world...

Hope your day is a good one!

1 comment:

Peaceful Valley said...

I love this swing set! How fun for everyone! The whole neighborhood will be at your house! Susan in SC