Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Moving Slow


I'm moving a bit slower today. My muscles are sore from yesterday's workout and I'm tired. My big cat, Kitty, has woke me up at 5:30am for the past three mornings by finding something to scratch on. ::frown:: Really all I want to do is lay down and take a little nap.

We have a wind advisory here today and thunderstorms are expected to roll in after midnight and last into the day Wednesday. That will thwart my plans to go walking, but I'll just adjust my workout plan accordingly.

I saw an Eastern Bluebird in our yard yesterday! It was exciting to see as I never saw them when we lived in town. I just put out my third block of suet for the birds today. They are going through it fast. I bought an extra one to have on hand so I can refill the suet cage immediately and keep my feathered friends visiting.

Well that is all for now. It's nearly time for me to go pick Kendall up from work. Have a great day!

No comments: