Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Light At the End of the Tunnel


I can see the light at the end of the tunnel as far as working on the walls in the main living areas! I worked on the walls yesterday and there is not much more left to do. I'm hoping to get it finished by the weekend, then we'll be ready to prime and paint!

I also planted my canterbury bells and tall hardy phlox. I'm hoping to get a few more things planted today. Bit by bit, I will get things done!

The weather is going to be beautiful this week with temperatures in the 70s. Saturday the high will be 80 degrees! I'm looking forward to spending more time outdoors in the sunshine and fresh air.

1 comment:

Lady Laurie said...

I have found that house projects always seem to take longer than you think ~ my mantra has been "patience is a virtue" ~ but is has been stretched pretty thin!