Thursday, March 27, 2008

Life at Home


Today is going to be a beautiful day. The high will reach 77 degrees and there is blue skies and a light southeast breeze. I go out in the mornings or late evenings to water my flowers and plants and to check for new growth. It is so exciting to watch the things you planted grow!

The girls and I will do the weekly grocery shopping and then I will be taking care of the homemaking tasks that need to be done. There is always something to be done around the home. Tomorrow I plan to do some baking. It's been a while since I've baked goodies for my family.

I believe Clover is finally beginning to get used to Gracie's new look. She still won't have anything to do with her, but at least so far this morning she hasn't growled or hissed at poor Gracie!

I must be off for now. The housework is calling and I've got to get ready to go to the market in a few hours. Have a wonderful day!

Updated to add: 'Tis not to be...the growling and hissing continues. Will the drama ever cease? I don't know who's more stressed - me or the animals! My pets are supposed to get along harmoniously...

3 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Oh I really can't help but want to know what you're baking! What yumminess have you created?

I hope the animal drama ceases soon. :)

Lady Laurie said...

Isn't it nice that its finally warming up?!
Have fun grocery shopping, I know I am always pooped when I am done and the last thing I want to do is cook. We usually have something simple for dinner like grilled cheese!!
Enjoy your day ~ sooner or later Gracie and Clover will get along, but it can be trying on your nerves!

Ali said...

Hi Tracy. Just me, Ali aka Housebug from Brocante, popping in to see your lovely blog.