Sunday, March 02, 2008

In the Garden


I worked hard on the house yesterday and it shows. I got rid of a lot of stuff, too. Of course, there is still more to let go until I can get my home the way I envision. I'll just have to keep clearing things out until I am satisfied.

Today I am working out in the yard. I need to dig up the rest of the monkey grass so I can divide it and move it. I also have seeds I need to start in peat pots, fill up the bird/squirrel feeder, fill the bird bath, plant 3 palm trees and my caladium bulbs. I'm hoping to get my car washed and detailed, too.

The flowers bulbs I ordered from Michigan Bulb Co. will be here any day and will need to be planted. And I need to get Alfred to till me up a spot so I can plant the veggie seeds. It's a lot of work, but it will be well worth it in the end.

I was talking to my Mama last night on the phone and she has ordered me a one year subscription to Birds and Blooms magazine! I had just received the bill for I had requested a subscription and had not sent it off yet. It's a good thing I didn't!

2 comments:

joan said...

Hi Tracy,

Isn't it fun to be able to outside? You sound like you have gotten alot accomplished. Have a great week.

Donna said...

It's raining here again...wish I could get outside! Have fun!