Monday, March 24, 2008

Chit Chat


Easter day was spent quietly at home. I was alone for a good portion of the day. Alfred went riding on his Harley with the neighbors next door. Kendall had to work and the girls were playing outside. I puttered around the house tidying and cleaning this and that as I listened to music and sang along. I also worked on a few crafty items. I'll share pictures soon.

I have a few project ideas swirling around in my head. I need to write these down so I don't forget them! My creativity was sparked as I browsed in the hobby store and then as I worked on things around my home yesterday.

We woke up to another cold snap which will stay through tomorrow. That north wind is blowing about 15 mph, but there are blue skies and the sun is shining. It will be a beautiful day nevertheless!

Well I must close for now. I have to get ready to take Gracie to the vet. She is getting bathed and groomed today. She will not look like the same dog after her haircut. I feel bad for her because she hates going to the vet - so she will need to be sedated for the groomer's safety. She is a good dog, but doesn't like to be handled by strangers. She's a mama's girl. ::grin::

Have a great day!

1 comment:

joan said...

Hi Tracy,

Sounds like you had a nice Easter. I've been thinking projects also. I wonder if it's the Spring and just feeling creative. Have a good week!