Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Book Bliss

There is nothing quite like having a stack of good books just waiting to be read on the nightstand. The girls and I made a trip to the library on Monday to borrow new books to read. Here's what we picked up...

My book list:
Death by Darjeeling - Laura Childs
Caddie Woodlawn - Carol Ryrie Brink
All-of-a-Kind-Family - Sydney Taylor
Understood Betsy - Dorothy Canfield Fisher
The Phantom of Pine Hill (Nancy Drew) - Carolyn Keene
Happiness Hill - Grace Livingston Hill

The girls book list:
Dear America:My Heart Is on the Ground - The Diary of Nannie Little Rose, a Sioux Girl 1880
The Curse of Ravenscourt -American Girl History Mystery
Danger at the Zoo - American Girl History Mystery
Nature's Children: Rays
Nature's Children: Deer
Nature's Children: Flamingos
Scooby-Doo: The Race Car Monster
Clifford: Cookie Crazy
Franklin Says Sorry

Happy Reading!

4 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Cookie crazy definitely caught my eye! What is that? A cookbook? A novel? A child's book?

I wish I could lose myself in fiction but can't seem to do it these days, I wish I knew why.

Tracy said...

Sad to say it is a child's book. I am cookie crazy over the Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies! :)

Karla said...

One can never read too many Nancy Drew books! My girls and I would love to have the entire set! I reread them over and over again.

Don't you just love the Tea Shop Mysteries? I love Laura Child's writing. If you like her, you'd probably like Diane Mott Davidson - she writes about a sleuth who is a caterer.

Tracy said...

This is the first time I've read the Tea Shop Mysteries. They sound very intriguing though. :)