Saturday, March 08, 2008

Been Busy

It has been a busy week. Busier than normal. Alfred sold his Trans Am which gave us some extra cash to add to savings, pay down debt, and buy some things for the house. I've exercised, but not as much as I would have liked. The coming week should be better.

Alfred and Kendall will be building a 10 x 10 shed with a loft today. I'm sure the girls will be out there watching the progress and asking questions - learning all the while. I can't wait to move the garden supplies out, along with the Christmas decorations, and Alfred's army gear. It will free up some much needed space in the house.

Yesterday the girls and I went to Target to buy them new sandals and home-jersey sheet sets for each of our beds. They were on sale for $9.99 each. Alfred bought a 61 inch tv and surround sound for $450 from a friend. Boys and their toys...

The sun is shining, but it's cold and windy. The low tonight is supposed to be 31 degrees so I can't plant my flowers and veggies yet. Don't forget to set your clocks an hour ahead tonight when you go to bed for tomorrow is that start of Daylight Savings Time!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Ann said...

I'm de-cluttering!