Monday, March 10, 2008

Beautiful Day

This morning all is quiet except for the ticking of the clock and birds singing. The sun is shining and the sky is clear and blue. It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day.

The days are becoming longer. Last night it was 7pm before the sun began to set. The girls are happy about that because it means they can stay outside longer and play.

We all got some sun this weekend while working on/supervising building of the shed. All that is left to do on it is add the trim, caulk the edges, paint the trim, and shingle the roof. Alfred worked hard on it all weekend.

I have a full day ahead, so I best get to it!

3 comments:

Lady Laurie said...

We all had a bit of a hard time getting up this morning since it was still dark. I do like it staying lighter longer...
Hope you are having a great Monday!

joan said...

Love that photo with this post Tracy. I love that it is lighter later. Now it's time to bring on the warmer weather. :-) Have a wonderful week.

Sacred Suzie said...

Life is starting to feel better, isn't it Tracy? Must be the sunshine. I know that I made dinner late last night because I couldn't believe it was still light at 7 pm, forgot about the time change, LOL.