Saturday, February 23, 2008

Progress


I feel like progress is finally being made on the walls. I have to sand a few places in the hallway that had to be re-mudded and in the living room. There were two seams I couldn't get to. I'll have to wait until tomorrow so Alfred can move the big pieces of furniture so I can get back there to work.

Today I will mud the kitchen seams - except for behind the fridge and stove. I'll do those two tomorrow when Alfred can move them out for me. It's coming along and it won't be much longer before we'll be ready to paint!

I still have too much stuff - so I need to clear out more clutter today. Sometimes I feel like scrapping it all and starting over from scratch. But the reality is I have to go through our belongings and deal with it.

Tomorrow we'll be working in the yard. The grass needs to be cut and I am going to be weeding along the fence line in preparation to plant my flowers that I ordered last week. They'll be here soon and I want to have things ready. They'll add a nice burst of color to the yard and will brighten things up.

Well that's about all that happening here. It's going to be a beautiful day and I hope to get a lot accomplished this weekend. Hope you have a good weekend, too!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Just stopping in to say Hello! I hope you are having a nice weekend and getting everything done that you want to. We went out to dinner tonight just the two of us. It was fun. Have a great Sunday!