Friday, February 15, 2008

My Valentine Surprise and Plans for Today


I had a lovely Valentine's Day. Alfred surprised me with a pink forever rose with a stuffed bear, chocolates, and one of those singing cards that plays "Just to See You Smile" by Tim McGraw. It was very sweet. Then we went out for our usual Thursday night date, only last night it was a triple date because my two sisters and their sweethearts joined us.

My plans for today are to do laundry, clean house, spend time clearing out clutter, overseeing the kids lessons and helping as necessary, bake a cake, and finish reading "It's All Too Much" by Peter Walsh. Tonight we will watch last night's episode of Lost that we missed when we went out.

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Lady Laurie said...

Sounds like you had a lovely Valentine's Day and some wonderful sweets from your sweetie!!
Ah, it is Friday, you have a busy day ahead, I'll be by later for some of that cake!!

Donna said...

Beautiful Rose! Wonderful Alfred!! Glad you had fun!!

joan said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Valentines Day! Have a great weekend!