Friday, February 29, 2008

My Day


It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day here. Alfred took the day off from work. He just left to go to a doctor appointment to get his blood pressure taken - an Army requirement. Afterwards he has a side job to do from home that will provide a little extra cash.

In the meantime, I'll be overseeing my children's school work as I clean house. As I look around my house it looks like a bomb has gone off. And I finally realize what the problem is. People take things out and fail to put them back where they belong!!

So a family meeting will be held to discuss this issue and I'll let it be known that things left out will be going in the trash. If they don't care enough about their belongings to keep them picked up, then they don't need them.

1 comment:

Lady Laurie said...

Things being left around is a pet peeve of mine, especially when it is an empty box or junk mail and it is just left on the table when the trash can is only a few feet away!! Right now, my kids room really does look like a bomb went off, but I just choose to close the door!