Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Losing Focus


I'm feeling scattered and am running on empty. The past two days I've been on the roads running here and there and it shows in my home. I've lost my focus. Thankfully days like this are few and far between. Friday and Saturday will be the days of my homemaking redemption.

~ Tidying and putting things in order.
~ Clearing even more clutter.
~ Preparing meals and baking.
~ Mudding and sanding walls.

But it won't be all work and no play. I have plans to watch Miss Potter on DVD, a nice long soak in a hot bath, do my own manicure/pedicure, and perhaps even indulge in an afternoon nap.

Such is the good life.

2 comments:

miss*R said...

it happens sometimes...I think we all push ourselves way too much! enjoy the nap.. now, that sounds perfect to me!!

Lady Laurie said...

Take it easy Tracy ~ sometimes housework can wait. There will always be dirty dishes!