Saturday, February 09, 2008

Imagination

Sometimes it is fun to use your imagination to make your work as a homemaker easier. Since we are in the midst of remodeling, I like to pretend I am the new owner of Rose Wind Cottage - a quaint bed and breakfast - that has fallen into ill repair and in need of remodeling, landscaping, and tender loving care. The work we are now doing is to prepare for our grand opening.

When all is said and done, I want my home to be as charming as a well-managed bed and breakfast establishment. It takes a lot of work to keep the family and home affairs in order, but it makes life at home pleasant and worthwhile.

I found this informative series called Bed and Breakfast Worksheets for Aspiring Innkeepers that has a lot of helpful tips that you can use in your own home.

1 comment:

Amy said...

yep I'm with you on that one, we've got a house with 5 bedrooms, I tell ya it just about feels like forever to keep it tidy and clean...