Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Chit Chat


After last night's thunderstorms, a cold front moved in behind it. The weather was beautiful this past week. It was so nice to have the windows open every day and let the house breathe. But I can handle this cold snap for I know this is only temporary and Spring is on the way!

We're going to visit my sister, nephew, and niece today. They moved a couple weeks ago and I haven't been out to see the new place yet. After the kids get their book work out of the way, we'll be off.

When we return home, I'll declutter another area and will then work on planning the week's menu and shopping list, matching coupons as I go. I used to dread grocery shopping, but now I look forward to seeing how much I can save each week. I look at it as a challenge.

Stay warm and have a blessed day!

No comments: