Monday, January 28, 2008

Tagged


I've been tagged by Donna at Made in Heaven to post five things about myself:

1. I have an eclectic taste in just about everything - home decor, music, clothing, and more. Sometimes I wonder if I have multiple personalities...

2. My Mama thinks my house is always spotless because I frequently tell her I'm cleaning and decluttering! She says I couldn't possibly have anything left. :)

3. It is my dream to one day write and publish a book.

4. For the most part, I am a homebody and prefer not to be disturbed as I go about my day.

5. I would have loved to have been homeschooled/unschooled as a child.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Thanks SO much for doing this!! I love your responses...Dream of writing a book? I love the style in which you write your post...add a few more pages and it Could be a great start on one!! Have a fun night Sweetie!

Lady Laurie said...

I am a homebody as well. You should pursue your dream of writing, no time like the present!!