Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Rainy Days


The weather forecast calls for a day of steady rain. Perfect for puttering around the house, crafting, baking, and dreaming up ideas for redecorating.

Now that I've begun the hard work, it has inspired Alfred to want to help which is a good thing! Once I start on the bigger rooms I'll need help. I'm thinking it would be best to remove all furniture and accessories to make the job itself and clean up easier.

Right now, I'm off to clean up my kitchen. I was too tired last night to even think of cleaning up after dinner. My family was lucky dinner was served! :)

2 comments:

Donna said...

It must be in the air! I'm pooped to! lol Have a peaceful evening!

bella said...

You're inspiring me to do some redecorating of my own.
I've been itching to paint the dining room at least.
Nothing quite like a good project, is there?