Thursday, January 24, 2008

Making Progress


Yesterday was spent running errands here, there, and everywhere...or so it seemed. I picked up mesh tape and paint supplies. We'll just need to buy primer and paint once we're ready to begin the painting process. We'll be taping and mudding Kendall's room this weekend and then his room will be ready to paint next weekend.

Today there is laundry to do, the weekly menu and shopping list to plan, coupons to clip, and a trip to the library. We're in for another hard freeze tonight then over the next few days it will slowly begin to warm up. I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to Spring!

But all is well. This, too, shall pass.

3 comments:

Donna said...

It's calling for snow in the morning...then by Sunday, 70degrees...It's a wonder we're not All sick!! Have a great time ..working!!lol

miss*R said...

tracy, did your teeny tiny faery package arrive? I sent it ages ago.. also, let me know if you want to join in the faery swap xo

Karla (Grace) said...

Sounds like a busy day. I actually stayed home today, for a change. I cleaned the bathroom, did a couple loads of laundry and am about to fix supper.