Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Feeling Blue


I should be going about my housework, but I don't want to. I want to be lazy today and say to heck with cleaning house! I am procrastinating and despite the sunshine I am feeling blue for no reason in particular. It's just one of those days.

I get into these funks where nothing seems good enough no matter what I do and I want to change everything now.

I am off to eat a little bit of something, indulge in a long hot shower, and to start my day over.

A little self-care is needed.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Oh I do hate those kind of funks. I hope the shower helped and it's good to be "lazy" every now & again:-).
Take care & I hope the blues fade away for you soon!!
Angela

Lady Laurie said...

We all get in those blue moods, and you are doing the right thing by taking some "me" time.
I hope the rest of the day goes better.
Sending you hugs))

miss*R said...

times like this is when I run out and buy myself a huge bunch of flowers! - hope you are feeling sunnier xox
ps - you know you can email me anytime you need someone xox