Thursday, January 31, 2008

Farewell January


Time has flown by and now it's time to say good-bye to January. It has been a good month, despite the cold dreary days. It is time to turn the calender page - but before we do - let's share some of our January successes, shall we? I'll go first...

~ We have instituted a weekly date night.

~ We've made savings a priority.

~ We have a plan for debt-repayment.

~ I have tracked our spending for the entire month.

~ I made my own Windex which works fabulously!
1 cup rubbing alcohol
1 cup water
1Tbsp. white vinegar

~ We've started home improvements.

~ I've noted five things I'm thankful for in my Gratitude Journal each day.

~ I started a Christmas fund.

~ We've already filed our taxes.

~ I took my first ride on a motorcycle.

~ Robins have arrived and I saw an Eastern Bluebird for the first time ever yesterday!

Now it's your turn!

4 comments:

Donna said...

What a neat list! And what's the recipe for the cleaner??? Have a happy day!!

Donna said...

PS- THANK YOU!!!! hughug

Lady Laurie said...

Great list Tracy! I am glad to see January go and will even be gladder still when February is over.

Ann said...

Can I do mine for February, pleassssse? I didn't have too many in January! LOL