Thursday, January 10, 2008

An Award


"This little award is called The Daily Dose - and here is all the important info to tell you what it is about and where it came from. This is a tribute to all the blogs that you've discovered that you can't possibly live without. They make you laugh, cry, think and feel connected every time you read a post. They give you a thrill as you see them loading into your browser and you get an equally satisfying thrill when you see that they have commented on your blog".

From Xandra: creator, The Daily Dose Award.I'd like to pass this honor along to some cherished blog friends. In a cyber world ... I often gravitate to these places for my "daily dose" ... because these particular women share bits and pieces of themselves that I just can't seem to live without. I sit in the morning with my hot cuppa Joe and stop by my "friends" to get caught up ... perhaps even a little "wrapped up" in their lives. ;)


Donna from Made in Heaven blessed me with The Daily Dose award! Thank you, Donna! I am thankful and honored that others choose to read my blog and actually like what I write.

I would like to pass this award on to:

Mrs. Staggs at A Happy Miscellany

Bella at Beyond the Map

Terri at PennyAnn Poundwise

Rhonda Jean at Down to Earth

Robyn at Tales of Inglewood

and

Zuzu at A View Through the Window


6 comments:

rhonda jean said...

Hello Tracy. Thank you so much for this award. I'm glad I'm one of your favourites. : )

miss*R said...

ooh thankyou! my first award for 2008! xoxo

bella said...

I'm so honored.
thank-you.
Looking forward to posting it on my blog and passing it along.

Mrs. Staggs said...

Dear Tracy,

Thank you for this kind thought. The pleasure of your company has brightened many a day for me.
I appreciate YOU, and wish you all the best, always.

zUzU said...

Oh! Tracy! =^..^=

What a joy to find this precious award given ... and that you think & say such kind things ::sigh:: I am delighted to be chosen as a favorite of yours!

. :: Thank You :: .
. ::so very much:: .

How much fun it will be to pass this sweetness on and watch it brighten anothers day as you have done mine ... I can hardly wait to share!
=^..^= kisses!
love, zU

joan said...

Congrats on your award Tracy!