Monday, December 10, 2007


Our weather has turned more spring-like here with temperatures in the upper 70s every day this week. Yesterday afternoon, I refilled the bird bath with fresh water and put out more squirrel food and bird seed. Then, I had Kendall dig the holes so I could plant two palm trees and two small bushes that my neighbors gave to me.

Today, I have laundry to do and I'll be focusing on the kitchen. The kitchen cabinets need to be reorganized. It's amazing how messy they can get. I will sweep and mop the floor, then find some area to declutter. I already have a pile of things that I need to donate to charity. I will drop those things off sometime this week.

Well I had best get busy around here. Hope you have a wonderful week!

5 comments:

Mrs. Staggs said...

Congratulations on winning the potholders Tracy!
It sounds like your week is off to a busy start. I've been shredding papers, and organizing file cabinets at my house in between the Christmas puttering.
I'm looking forward to starting the New Year with things a bit more organized.
Hope you have a lovely day!

homespun living said...

Your weather sounds very tempting, as we deal with ice & snow here.
Have a good week!

Deb

joan said...

Okay Tracy,

This pink color and your banner may be my all time favorite on your blog. Very pretty.

miss*R said...

it has been raining here for weeks, on & off. Cleaning out my pantry cupboards are on the to-do list this week too!
Christmas day for us is supposed to be thunderstorms

Lady Laurie said...

I am finding this warm muggy weather very oppressive ~ I don't feel like doing much of anything.
Hope you are having a good week ~