Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!


The new calendar has been hung. The planner waits expectantly to be filled with appointments, holiday plans, family fun, and romantic rendezvous with my beloved. The pink rose journal with its crisp, blank pages will hold my hopes and dreams as the year unfolds.

My resolutions for 2008 are simple in nature. I resolve to reach for the stars; to remember to seek joy along the way; to be ever mindful of the beauty, love, and abundance that surrounds me; to become more in tune with my body; to simplify my life; let go of worry, fear and perfectionism; to be true to myself always; and to live my life to the fullest.

I love the start of the New Year. The slate has been wiped clean. You get a fresh start. 365 delightful days just waiting to be savored.

It is a year of possibilities.

4 comments:

Shabby Cottage Boutique said...

Happy New Year Health Wealth and Love. Denise Massachusetts

Lady Laurie said...

Happy New Year Tracy!!

joan said...

Happy New Year Tracy! And what a great way of looking at the new year!

Donna said...

Happy New Year!! Have fun today!