Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Day After Christmas


We had a lovely Christmas. The kids opened their gifts first thing and we shared a good meal with my Mama and siblings. The weather was cold and rainy. We even had a little sleet! The sun finally came out in the afternoon and warmed things up a bit. I spent the afternoon and evening working on a couple of cross-stitch projects. I finished one and completed two-thirds of another one.

Alfred has gone back to work and I can finally get back to my regular routines. Over the next week, I will begin to take down the Christmas decorations and get the house put back in order. We are expecting more rain this week. Perfect weather for cleaning, organizing, and puttering about the house.

2 comments:

joan said...

So glad you had a good Christmas. Sounds like we are going to be doing the same things within the next few days. Taking it all down and organizing.

miss*R said...

it rained on my Christmas day too!
I am way behind in visiting and even more behind in sending your santa (who was packed weeks ago) - he will be on his way soon.. so sorry he didn't get there for this year..
hope you can join my faery party in January! xoxo