Saturday, November 17, 2007

Freedom


My m-i-l is finally moved into her own apartment and I am ecstatic! I'll be spending the afternoon getting the girls room situated. They'll be able to sleep in their own bed again and listen to music when they want to. It's nice to be free and have our privacy back.

Even though I had already told Alfred and his mother I would not be helping move her stuff, they both asked me to help. Sorry, I have other plans was my reply. I had to take Kendall to work and then off to the laundromat to do the laundry. Besides, it's not my mother and Alfred wasn't stuck with her 24/7 for 2 straight months.....he went to work! But all is well that ends well.

Lesson learned....never again will I let anyone stay for an extended period of time. It is simply not worth the stress!

2 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

I am so relieved for you! Ugh, that's just the worst. I am so glad you have your freedom back. What is it with people breaking our boundaries? Man, it's so hard to say stop but we just gotta!

joan said...

I'm so glad for you. It's so nice to have your home feel like yours again. We go and visit my mil in Fla. every year and I tell my hubby that any longer then a week is too long. Hey, you really have something to be thankful for this Thankgiving now.