Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Marriage Retreat and Exercise



I am looking forward to this weekend. Alfred and I are going to a marriage retreat down at the beach. The dress code is business casual so I had to buy a few new outfits, plus shoes and a purse. I was thrilled that everything fits and it looks cute! I also got a much needed haircut yesterday, too.

I have been walking everyday with my neighbor. This week I am carrying one pound weights and will increase it to three pounds next week. I am beginning to see results. I'm not losing weight, but I am losing inches. I am happy with that. I'm also watching my portions sizes when eating, not eating late in the evenings, and am drinking 64 ounces of water each day. But I eat whatever I want, just in moderation.

Well I better go get ready for my morning walk. Hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Ann said...

What fun you will have this weekend. I'm excited for you and Alfred! And new clothes, it is always fun to have new clothes! I'm glad your enjoying your walking. I'm trying too but my feet have been hurting lately so I'm taking a rest from it for this week. Hope you had a great Wednesday!