Saturday, September 08, 2007

Thrifting Treasures and the Dishcloth

Earlier in the week, I went to a couple of thrift stores with Mama. I found this vase to store Kenzie's seashell collection in for 99 cents.
I love this house figurine. It was only $1.99.
This was a reading book like I had in elementary school. The tag says $1.49 but it was half off.
The girls also got three Bratz dolls for 50 cents each and Kayla got a National Geographic magazine for 25 cents....the feature story was about panda bears.
Here is my finished crocheted dishcloth! I think my next crochet project will be an afghan at Alfred's request. :)

1 comment:

Deb said...

Tracy, I love your idea of storing seashells in the glass vase. It's the perfect solution for my daughter's shell collection which has been lying loose on her shelf and is so difficult to clean around.
Beautiful dishcloth ~ you did a great job!

Debbie