Friday, September 21, 2007

Around My Home


Nature Sightings:
~ Tunnels in the ground dug by a mole
~ Birds at the feeder
~ Hearing a squirrel bark
~ Centipedes and caterpillars
***
Watching:
~ The local news to see where the tropical depression is expected to make landfall.
***
Highlights from Today:
~ Meeting my sister and nephew at the park so he and the girls could play together. For nearly 3 hours we enjoyed the fresh air and the cool breeze as it blew through our hair. My sister and I chatted while we watched the kids romp, play, run, twirl, laugh, do cartwheels, and explore nature in all of it's beauty.
***
Pondering:
~ Today would have been my Daddy's 57th birthday. He's been gone 9 years now.
~ If the tropical depression becomes a named storm, the next name on the list is Jerry!
~ When will my sister will have her baby girl?
~ How Kendall is doing on his first day at his new job.

1 comment:

Ann said...

What fun to have been at the park. I was at my office all day! :-( I'm glad you had a nice time with your sister. Keep dry if you get some rain.