Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Tina's Tuesdays: Mystery Island



If you got stranded on an island...

Who would you like for a companion?
~ My husband because he is very handy and has learned survival skills in the Army so he would know what was safe to eat and he would know how to make us a shelter. Plus he can make me laugh hysterically and I love him! :)

What item couldn't you live without?
~ Paper and pencils so I could write about our experiences.

What would be your fear on the island?
~ Being attacked by wild animals.
***
For more Tina's Tuesday's, please visit HERE.

1 comment:

The Gal Herself said...

You know, I had thought about bringing my laptop along to the island, but dismissed the idea because how would I recharge it. That's how cyber I've become. Paper and pencils didn't even occur to me! I'm ashamed of myself.