Friday, August 03, 2007

Friday's Feast #154


Appetizer: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how polite are you?
~ Depends on the situation, but usually I am a 10. That's the way I was raised. :)

Soup: What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
~ Silly commercials on tv crack me up.

Salad: Who is your favorite cartoon character?
~ Little Bear!

Main Course: Tell about the funniest teacher you ever had.
~ My fourth grade teacher, Mrs. Henderson, would read to us each day from the book Superfudge by Judy Blume, which was hilarious! The class would always beg her to read more. Sometimes it worked! ;)

Dessert: Complete this sentence: I strongly believe that ______________________.
~ Learning never ends. It is a life-long journey.

3 comments:

Laura Williams said...

Learning definitely never stops. I learn new things every day.


Come on by, my feast is sitting on the table waiting for guests to arrive.

http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/2007/08/friday-feast-154.html

tegdirb92 said...

I love silly commercials to break up the monotony!! Great feast.

Kim said...

I completely agree with your dessert.

Great feast!

Mine is up...come on over.