Monday, August 20, 2007

A Baby Shower

Yesterday the girls and I went to my sister's (Laura) baby shower. We bought her a pink fleece baby blanket that was embroidered with the phrase "Thank heaven for little girls", a package of 2 Winnie-the-Pooh receiving blankets, and a pack of baby washcloths. She got a ton of baby gifts that will come in handy. She's due the first week of October.

Kayla asked me just the other day "hypothetically" (that was the word she used!) what would happen if I had another baby and informed me that Kenzie didn't want to be the youngest. *grin* I would be open to having more babies, but Alfred doesn't want to "unless the good Lord blesses us with more"(his words). So while we're not actively trying to get pregnant, we're not preventing it either. We'll just have to wait and see what the future holds!

1 comment:

miss*R said...

I love baby showers! I am looking forward to my eldest daughters next year sometime. An October baby for your sister! A gorgeous little Libran baby - that is what my eldest daughter is, they have a sweet, sweet caring nature xo