Friday, July 27, 2007

Weekend Plans

After a night of restful sleep, I woke up ready to tackle the day. It seems we've been running too much lately and that not only tires me out, but it's hard to keep the home fires burning when you're not home! We have a few errands to run today, but this weekend I'll be home!

I am going to bake a loaf of banana bread later and maybe even a loaf of homemade bread, too. I love eating homemade bread fresh out of the oven with a dab of butter on it. My family loves it, too! This weekend I plan to bake a double batch of cookies for the family to snack on.

It's supposed to rain all weekend, so there likely won't be any outdoor projects. Now that I have a dust mask and safety glasses, I'll probably start scraping the ceilings and do some decluttering. There is always plenty to do around the home - indoors or out.

I need to get busy here, but I wish you all a happy weekend!

2 comments:

Lady Laurie said...

I love homemade bread ~ I hope you and your family have a great weekend!!

Lori said...

We've had quite abit of rain too! And your baking bug sounds cintagious to me! However de-cluttering is probably what I'll be doing in awhile! Bread and butter, yum! Lori