Saturday, July 14, 2007

Weekend Plans


I love the morning hours when the house is quiet and the summer's heat isn't quite so bad. It's overcast here today with a 60% chance of rain. I plan to do some work in the back yard before the rain showers begin. Then, I'll keep busy inside the house. There is always something to be done.
***
Yesterday I reorganized the pantry and laundry room. It's amazing how quickly those 2 small spaces can get messy! I found I had 3 bags of brown sugar. Perhaps I will do some baking today with the girls' help.
***
They offered to help with the housework yesterday. Kayla mopped the kitchen after I had swept and Kenzie cleaned windows and washed the vacuum cleaner's filters. They both did awesome jobs and were a great help to me. :)
***
We have plenty to do to keep us busy and entertained this weekend. We have a stack of movies waiting to be watched, plenty of books to read, cross-stitch, art journals, paints, illustrated journals, tons of paper, baking, video games, music to listen to, and more. Hope your weekend is a good one!

No comments: