Friday, July 20, 2007

Reconnecting...

This is the hairstyle I am seriously considering because I can keep my length, but the layers would give me more volume on top. Plus, it will be easier to style.
Whatcha think?
***
I did cardio again yesterday. I am alternating between Leslie Sansone's 30 minute Walk & Kick DVD and Denise Austin's 20 minute low impact cardio on her personal training DVD....for now. I really like a variety, otherwise I get bored. I think today I'll do some strength training as I'll have to run errands and shop for groceries.
This is my friend, Wendy. She went to school with Alfred and she and I became friends and talked all the time, but we had lost contact over the last few years. A few months ago I had been thinking about her, then Alfred mentioned her, wondering what had happened to her. We tried calling the last phone number we had for her, but it was no longer in service.
***
Then, Alfred became involved in helping plan a high school reunion for his class. One of his friends from high school saw Wendy's mom who shared where she lives now. Alfred had stopped by to see her Wednesday night and I went to visit her yesterday. It was so good to see her after several years. We had a lot to catch up on!

4 comments:

Ann said...

I like the hairstyle. I think I'm going to get my trimmed and do few layers. Not many through so I can still do the pony tail think. What fun to find your friend again. My 30th reunion is next month. I hope there is one girl from school there. We haven't seen each other in 15 years. Have a great weekend.

Betty-Jo said...

I like the hairstyle and I think it will look good. Have a blessed weekend!

Shelby said...

oh my.

I just found your blog - you and I have much in common. For starters, I'm in Alabama too. But north.

I love the sea and .. well, I just scraped my ceilings of popcorn and all that jazz. It's a job.

Take care and I'll be back soon :)

Gayla said...

I think you will look beautiful in that hairstyle. You look like Charlize Theron anyway... so you could wear ANYTHING!!!!